Wednesday, March 7, 2012

make people feel loved


Saturday Night Magazine: Originally from Arizona, Stone caught the acting bug early on. “I just always wanted to act from birth,” she recalls and pretty much did just that through a children’s theater program where Stone participated in 16 plays and was even able to join an improv troop. The experience proved to be particularly beneficial for the budding comic actress who soon realized that making people laugh was something she wanted to pursue as a career. “I think I was drawn to comedy originally because when I was really young, by the time I was eight I had seen movies like The Jerk, Animal House, and Planes, Trains & Automobiles with my dad, and I knew them by heart,” says Stone. “I loved them and my dad loved them, and we would laugh together, and I would think, ‘This is love.’ I just wanted to make people feel like that.” (Emma Stone: Coolest Chick We Know).


Emily Jean "Emma" Stone (born November 6, 1988) is an American actress. Stone was a cast member of the TV series Drive, and made her feature film debut in the comedy Superbad (2007). She appeared in The House Bunny (2008) and Ghosts of Girlfriends Past (2009). She then starred in the horror-comedy Zombieland and the indie comedy Paper Man in 2009. In 2010, Stone voiced the character Mazie in Marmaduke, and starred in the high school comedy Easy A, which earned her a nomination for a Golden Globe for Best Actress in a Musical or Comedy. Stone's upcoming films include the Steve Carell comedy Crazy, Stupid, Love, an adaptation of the Kathryn Stockett bestselling novel, The Help, and a role in the comedy Friends With Benefits. She will voice a character in the DreamWorks Animation comedy The Croods, and will play Gwen Stacy in a reboot of the Spider-Man film series. (Wikipedia).

RELATED READING:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Bullying is an abusive treatment, the use of force or coercion to affect others, particularly when habitual and involving an imbalance of power. It may involve verbal harassment, physical assault or coercion and may be directed persistently towards particular victims, perhaps on grounds of race, religion, gender, sexuality, or ability. The "imbalance of power" may be social power and/or physical power. The victim of bullying is sometimes referred to as a "targeted individual" (Wikipedia).